Mesa's Steel Entry Doors
An economical option, steel offers strength and durability and is a good choice for most climates. These doors are also treated to deliver superior rust-resistance. They will require only minimal maintenance.
How it's Built
From choosing the right materials to putting it all together, we put quality and reliability first.
- The Core – All of our doors look and feel solid, but may use different materials inside the core to improve its fire rating, soundproofing or structural integrity.
- The Skin – We know Exterior Doors can take a beating from the weather, and that's why we give equal weight to durability and beauty in crafting the door's skin or surface finish.
- Prehung – We offer prehung door packages to ensure an easy installation with a precise fit.
- Building Codes – These are published ordinances that will regulate many aspects of your project, such as design loads, opening widths and material selection. Our doors are designed and tested with these local building codes in mind.
Style & Design
Greet your guests in style with doors that bring out the personality of your home.
- Design Styles – We know that distinctive homes deserve accuracy in every detail. From Art Deco to Victorian, we believe that doors are not just functional, but an essential part of enhancing the architectural style of your home.
- Choices for Your Entire Home – We offer a greater depth and breadth of window and door products than anyone else – from the outside to the inside of the home; that means you can create a unified look for your entire home.
- Panels – Every door starts as a blank slate waiting for you to pick the number, shape and placement of panels to match your design vision.
- Sticking – We offer a variety of options for the Sticking, which is the detailing around the perimeter of the panels or glass on a door.
- Texture – From smooth or handhewn to distressed or hammered, the texture of a door can transform a door from modern to old world.